Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back in business

Sewing machine is all better and is very happy to be home. Now I can finish up those WIP's (works in progress). I took one of my loyal followers advice and cut fabric and set aside several to be worked on projects while my machine was sick. Now I just have to grab and sew. I discovered an amazing site I just have to share. My sister-in-law turned me on to it. It is called Save On Crafts. I can't get enough of this site. Here are some things I love:
These boxwood topiary are so cute. And the price is amazing. All three for $45.00. I have been looking everywhere for these.

This chandelier is gorgeous. I would love this over my bathtub. Totally impractical but so dreamy and feminine.

And they have an entire section just for butterflies. Can you imagine this on your wedding cake. The site has so many great things. I haven't even been able to look at everything yet. I just found a section on wooden signs. Oh my!!

No comments:

Post a Comment