Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Snack Bags

On a recent trip to the Goodwill I found three large fabric napkins. I knew right away what I could turn them into. More snack bags. And some pencil cases.
I made these two snack bags and three pencil cases from two napkins and some Velcro.

At work many of the girls carry all their pens and highlighters in little bags. I thought they might enjoy these.

Also who couldn't use some cute snack bags. The pirate ones I made here have received rave reviews.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE these Alyssa! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use for those napkins! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving the idea of these fabric snack bags. Yours look so lovely too. But I don't know if they would hold up to my kids and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great way to re use. did you line your snack bags?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great repurposing! Funky fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this idea. Just bookmarked the tutorial. I hate wasting money on plastic. You just throw them in the wash each week. Sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! We take a lot of road trips, and I think my children would love some fashionable snack bags to take along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to recycle. There would be just so many uses for those little bags. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative! Love these! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I followed the links and downloaded the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alyssa, I love your snack bags and these are fabrics are perfect for them. Love the pencil cases too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that fabric! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete