Thursday, April 22, 2010

Missouri Star Quil Co.



I found the most amazing web site. It is a store, blog, and tutorial heaven all rolled into one. The Missouri Star Quilt Co. is (as the name says) a store in Missouri. They sell fabric, and notions, and all that good stuff. They have an amazing daily deal which usually involves something I want but don't need. Shipping is just $5 bucks. But the best part is the tutorials. I have learned some of the most amazing techniques from this site. My mom and I spent tons of time checking out all their amazing projects. Even the boys sat down to watch. Here is a list of the ones I plan to get to:


Tube Quilt
Summer in the Park
Stack and Whack
You can check them out here.

2 comments:

  1. Yah, I'm going to Missouri in two weeks, might have to sneak over there, early before my flight home. I'm flying into St Louis then driving to Ft Leonard Wood, for my son's graduation, then back. Fabric and my son whoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little quilt! Your quilting looks great. Some day I hope to be able to do as well.

    ReplyDelete