Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baseball Season = Extra Quilting Time

Baseball season begins today. We are a Red Sox Household. Every game is watched, listened to, attended (if they are in our area), or monitored. The boys were dressed in Red Sox gear when they were born. They learned which team was good (the Sox) and which was bad (the Yankees) before they could talk. We have Red Sox clothing, books, art work, and all sorts of other miscellaneous items. I have even contributed with a quilt and beer mugs.
What does baseball season mean to me? Other then the complete and total loss of my spouse - MORE FREE TIME TO QUILT. And now that my boys are older they will be engaged in the games as well. I will have endless hours of free ME time. I hope something similar is happening in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment