Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Projects in the Works

I just got new fabric and finally figured out what to do with fabric that I already had. I love having projects waiting in the wings.I got this beautiful butterscotch gingham at the Goodwill this past week. It is enough to make a backing out of it. I have no quilt in mind for this but it was a good find and I am sure soon enough a quilt will materialize that needs this fabric.
I got this as a remnant at Joann's. I love this print. And I finally decided what to make with it. I need a new toiletry bag. This will be perfect for that. I think I found a pattern that I like but am still searching around for one. Here is the one I am considering - Toiletries bag.

This is Moda fabric I ordered from Amy Smart's etsy store. I love Moda and I love charm packs. I already separated out these three sets to make lap quilts. One set is reds, the other blues, and the third lavenders.


This is another quilt kit I requested from the Quilts for Kids project. This one is a doggy print. I can't wait to start on these new projects. What projects are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. That big floral is fantastic... I can see why you love it. It looks kind of just like the floral in your background :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!! I can't believe how talented you are. You are a crafter's dream! I'm so proud of you. And it was so sweet of you to mention the Holly doll.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete