Saturday, February 6, 2010

ALL THREE OF MY QUILTS WERE SELECTED

All three of the quilts I submitted to the Glendale Quilt Fair were selected. I am sooo excited. I was hoping at least one would be accepted. But all three! Whaoo. We are all going to go, the whole family. We are going to take photos in front of my quilts on display. There is even a "get to know the quilter" hour where I can stand by my quilts and people can ask me questions about it. I love that. I can't believe it. Did I say I was sooo excited. Here are the quilts I submitted.The Pirate Quilt. This was entered in the comfort category.
Tranquility which was entered in the Show category. The theme of the quilt fair this year is Asian Odyssey.

And Grandma's Quilt which I entered in the traditional category. Wish me luck. The fair is March 19-21, 2010.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your pirate quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having all 3 quilts selected. Good luck and enjoy your time at the show. It is very special when your quilts are on display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Those quilts are gorgeous. What fun you will have! I especially love the pirate quilt. Those clouds are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun quilts! You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for getting your beautiful quilts selected. I like the idea of the quilters hour at the show. It's nice to see and talk to who mde the quilts at shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very exciting! I'm so happy for you. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! My son would love this pirate quilt. Nice job on all of these. So many styles.

    ReplyDelete