Thursday, February 11, 2010

Most Dangerous Cake Recipe in the World

If I hadn't tried this I would not have believed that it was real. If you are craving chocolate cake or chocolate anything then you will be able to satisfy your craving in 5 minutes. Yes, I said 5 minutes. Warning - you may hate me after you finish reading this post. Or I could become your new best friend. Since google blog will not allow me to cut and paste, and my arms don't have the strength to retype the entire recipe I will just refer you to a link on the web here, or here, or here. I first saw this recipe in my Mother's of Multiples Quarterly Magazine. Here is the cake when I took it out of the microwave.

Flip.

And eat. Is it the best chocolate cake ever, No. Will it do in a pinch, Yes! Enjoy.
**Note: I always substitute apple sauce for oil. If you want to do this just use the same amount of applesauce as stated for the oil. I do this in almost every item I bake and have never had a problem. I also substitute equal amounts of mashed banana for eggs. I didn't do it in this recipe but I am sure you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment