Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sewing Space

This is where I do all my sewing. This great little table folds up and the machine hides inside so you can put everything away when you have company. This table sits out in the unfurnished living room.
This is my craft closet in the guest room. You will notice the cricut on the third shelf from the bottom. I keep all my fabric supplies in the pull out drawers. The fabric is organized by color. I have a thread holder but have not put any thread on it yet. I also have an idea board stuck on the back wall of the closet.
This is in the same room as the craft closet. It is a guest bed where I do all my cutting and pattern layout. The kids also like to sit on the bed and watch me cut.


And this is what it looks like when everyone is at play.



No comments:

Post a Comment