Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Vinyl Faced Project Bags

Who doesn't love bags.  We collect them.  We store them.  We forget where we put them. We keep extra in our cars, our desk drawers, stuffed into the back of cabinets.  But what one really needs is a project bag. A bag to keep our projects neat when we are not working on them or have to travel with them.  This past weekend my guild held a Vinyl Faced Project Bag workshop.  It was my first time working with vinyl and it was surprisingly easy.
 The zipper is a sport zipper and has two sides so I was able to make two project bags with one zipper.
The project calls for heavy duty interfacing, the kind that can stand up on its own. I didn't have that so mine slumps a bit.  But I always try to use what I have on hand before buying new things.  I ended up making two of these and I know I will make more.  They were fun and easy and one can never have enough bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment