Sunday, February 4, 2018

Round Up

Time to post a round up of all the things I have been working on and some past projects.  First up a braided table runner. I love the pastel colors on this and the braided quilt style goes together so quickly.  This will be on my table during the spring months.


Next up is Farm Girl Vintage from Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet.  I had never done sampler quilting and wanted to make one of each block in her book.  I could get lost in all the different blocks, colors, and shapes. I love this one to pieces and won't let anyone use it.

I attended Road 2 California for the first time last month and saw this adorable Jiffy Casserole Cover Kit.  I don't make casseroles but who cares. It was too cute to pass up and I can carry hot or cold item in it.  


Lastly I have started my first Block of the Month quilts with Pat Sloan Quilt Along.  The first one is called Let's Go Camping
The second is called In the Summer Time.  I love getting the pattern each week and then feeling the rush of excitement to see how the block turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment