Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Quick Projects

Sometimes I like to make a quick little project.  This messenger back was fun and didn't take long (not counting the stiches I had to take out to fix the shoulder strap.)  I made this to wear to QuiltCon so I could have a large bag to stash my purchases. 😃  Pattern here.
 
This neck warmer was another quick project.  It is filled with rice and barley and when you heat it up in the microwave for a minute or two makes a warm squishy to curly up with.  I use it when I am reading on the couch.  Pattern here.
Table runners and more table runners. I made two in two weeks.  They are quick projects and a good way to use up 5" precut squares.  Patterns can be found here.  The one above is the Folk Modern Runner. The bottom one is Oh My Stars!
Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment