Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kids Car Wash

This is the Deluxe Kids Car Wash. It is from Family Fun Magazine. This thing is amazing. It is made out of PVC pipe that we bought at Home Depot. I thought it would take us a while to put together and I was giving myself a 1 week timeline. But it was really quite easy. We did it in one afternopon. I bought a PVC pipe cutter which made all the difference.

I still have to add some sponges and some other items but the kids loved it. They played in it for hours. Hubby and I were like two little kids ourselves when we turned on the hose for the first time and the thing actually worked.



This will be the hit of the summer. The boys are going to have so much fun with their friends with this. I plan to rotate it between the front and back yard to give the grass a break. Plus I can't wait to see what the neighbors think of it. Let the summer fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment