Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vinyl T-Shirts

I made some more T-shirts for the boys. I got the shirts at the dollar store.
This pirate shirt is for Z. I let each boy pick out their picture from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge. I also tried layering for the first time. The pirate face was ironed onto the ship.

The rocket ship was for D. I added the lightening bolt to give the design something extra since it was hard to tell it was a rocket ship. It looks more like a mini sub. I am almost finished with the Stacked Coins Quilt. I have had a lot of fun making it. I tried two new techniques I will highlight when I post the finished pictures. I also planned out my next two quilts. I will be making one quilt to donate to the Twins Mother's Day Brunch. The other one I will make out of my stash. I found a great quilt on one of my favorite blogs Crazy Mom Quilts that she made out of only scraps and her stash. I realized I have been saving fabric for years that I never used. Time to use it up. I laid it out last night and I can't wait to get started. I want to have my stash cleared out by the time of the Quilt Fair so I can re-stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment