Friday, October 2, 2009

SCAL and Star Wars

I purchased the Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) program so I can download fonts to use with my Cricut. I only have one Cricut cartridge so I thought this was a better way to go as the SCAL program costs the same as one cartridge. You can use any of the fonts in your computer or download fonts, images, or shapes from the web. This is a much more economical way to go. Once I had installed the program and hooked up the Cricut to the laptop I was ready to start playing. The first order of business was to do something Star Wars related. I already have the Star Wars fonts in my computer from when I did the boys Star Wars birthday invitations. Using my Cricut vinyl again I cut out the logo and put it on the boys Star Wars Toy bin. Very exciting and very easy to do.
No mistaking this toy box for anything else now!

No comments:

Post a Comment