Monday, June 15, 2009
I watched tons of binding tutorials and finally got down to binding my memory quilt. I was very excited with how it was turning out. I sewed on the entire binding and was finally ready to begin the hand stitching. I knew it would take a while since I have to take a lot of breaks due to my tendinitis. I also had to go back over each corner and sew them a little bit extra. Well I realized that I had sewn the binding to the back of the quilt instead of the front. The back looks amazing. But the front will now have all the tiny little hand stitches on it. There was no way I was going to pull the whole binding off and start over. I couldn't believe that after all of that I did the binding backwards. Oh well. Non quilters will never know the difference (I hope).