Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Entry

After at first avoiding blogs, glancing at them, and now actually reading and following some, I have decided to venture into cybersapce and begin my own. I don't know if I will take it public but for now it is just a way to see my work on the web. My favorite blogs started out as cooking ones that my friend Maureen passed on to me. Now I favor quilting blogs. I am constantly baffled over the creative talents full time mothers have. I am always wondering where they find the time to quilt and do all the other stuff that has to get done. My favorite blog intro was from a mom who said her house was not as clean as mine and her life was cluttered but she made lots of quilts. I guess you have to decide what you want to focus on. I can't quilt or doing any other non house related things until my house is clean. Until all clothes are folded, toys picked up, lunches made, and dishes put away. How I will have to time to actually maintain a bog I have not determined yet. It may end up being something I update once a month or every day. I am excited to see how it will develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment