Thursday, January 13, 2011

Heart Wreath

We are all sick. Myself and my two boys stayed home sick today. The only problem when you stay home with two sick boys and you are yourself sick is that you don't get to rest. After tons of cartoons, two movies (Narnia, Book 1 (which I love) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (which is tolerable)), countless questions about ambiguous topics, 5, 000 tissues, cleaning up throw up, throwing away lunches that no one ate, sanitizing door handles, and answering phone calls I am plum tired. When DH finally gets home I am locking myself in the bedroom. However, I did manage to make this adorable project I saw at Little Birdie Secrets.


Last night I snuck out and bought the Styrofoam heart. I used tons of red scraps cut into 2" squares. It took a while to put all the fabric in but the reward was great. I am really into wreaths right now. I think I might need to make one for every season. This one will go on my door next month.
/
P.S. Does anyone know why 5 1/2 year olds like to run around with their pajama shirt tops unbuttoned. It is like John Travolta in Staying Alive around here. And since both boys are running around here they are definitely going to school tomorrow :).

No comments:

Post a Comment