Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthdays

I spent almost 6 months planning my boys 4th birthday. And it was worth. Their Star Wars Jedi Training Birthday was amazing and the kids had so much fun. Then we took them to Disneyland for their birthday. What a great birthday celebration. But it was this event that has stuck in my mind the most: we were eating dinner at Dland and D had said he wasn't hungry so I did not buy him any food. When I gave Z his meal he took an empty cup and put half of his chicken nuggets and some fries into it and gave it to his brother. What an amazing moment. He is such a generous child always looking out for his brother. It really touched my heart. These past 4 years have been so wonderful. I have such great kids who are so much fun to be around.

Last night being the first birthday free evening I was able to get some work done on Z's pirate quilt. It is really coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment