Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Prep - Halloween Apron

Fall is big, huge in my house. Not for the whole family, just for me. I love it. I love the colors, the decorations, and the cool weather. I also love all the fun events: visits to the pumpkin patch, Halloween carnivals, candles, getting to use the fireplace for the first time. I decided to start my preparations early with some cute sewing ideas. First up is a Halloween Apron. The pattern is from Sew Much 2 Luv. This blogger loves aprons and she has an amazing free tutorial. I loved it so much I made two. I will post the other one soon.

I love aprons. I wear one every morning to cover my work clothes while I get breakfast ready. And I wear one every night when I make dinner and do dishes. I am tall and for some reason when I cook or clean everything hits me in the middle. Aprons give me the perfect coverage. I also love that this apron has pockets. Because, when I go through my house and find stray pieces of Lego, scraps of paper, or other lost items I can stuff them in my apron pockets. This would make a great holiday or hostess gift.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it!!! Your fabric choices are so fun and thanks so much for linking to my blog!

    ReplyDelete