Saturday, August 12, 2017

Temple Wall Hanging

This was the largest most ambitions project I have every completed.  I created the design.  The side panels were embroidered by members of my congregation.  The center was sewn my me.  I also attached all of the panels and quilted the front to the backing.  The temple will be hanging this on the wall as a gift from the Sisterhood.  It will also be used for weddings.  This project took approximately a year to complete.
Update: The wall hanging was dedicated at temple and everyone was very happy with the finished product.
 I can't wait to see it hanging up in the temple and being used by temple members for special events.

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely. Is it a chuppah as well? I adore this. I'm also a mom of two sets of twins plus one more. They are growing up and only my baby is left to finish High school this year. Great job on the synagogue project. You are ambitious and it paid off!

    ReplyDelete