Monday, January 7, 2013

Baby Girl Fun

My friend had a baby girl.  And what an adorable baby she is.  So of course I had to make some baby girls things.  Who doesn't want to make baby girl things!!  The dress is a onsie that I sewed a skirt on.  I used a blind hem stitch for the first time which was amazing and gave it a very nice finish.  I used a gathered stitch at the top.  I think this may be the cutest thing I have ever made.
Next I used my acuiquilt and some wonderunder to make these cute cut outs.  I ironed them on and then free stitched a rambling pattern to secure them.  So cute and super easy.  I also made the mommy a nursing cover.  I had made these before so it went together quickly.  I almost want to have another baby just so I can make tons of cute baby girl things.

No comments:

Post a Comment