Friday, February 11, 2011

Marshmallow Pops

Another great idea I saw on the site of Little Birdie Secrets. Have I said enough how much I love that blog. So these are marshmallows dipped in chocolate and then sprinkled with red sprinkles. I bought lollipops sticks and little bags at Joann's. Added some red ribbon and the boys Valentines cards and these are ready to hand out. So cute. And so easy to make. I took the advice of the girls at Little Birdie Secrets and stuck my pops in play dough to let them dry. Then I put them on wax paper until they were firmly set. They dried very quickly and slid right into the bags. I plan to bring these to a Valentines Party I am attending. I took a box, wrapped it with with white paper, and then stuck holes in the box. The pops will sit in the hole and be ready for people to pick one out and enjoy.

Happy Valentines Day



Updated photo of the pops at the party. They were a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment