Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ruffled Wristlet

I was on the way to a doctor appointment and needed something to read. I grabbed the magazine Sew It All. It had this cute wristlet in it. Easy to make (if you don't have kids). For some reason the sides where the zippers meet did not come out so nice. I am not sure why. Otherwise I like how it came out. The colors are really cute and I used a recycled green ribbon I had in my ribbon drawer instead of fabric.
I made this with the gym in mind. I am doing a new workout program at a "boot camp." I wanted something that I could just put my keys and wallet in that was small enough to fit into the tiny lockers available. This little cuttie is the perfect size.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be able to come up with exactly what you need when you need it!

    ReplyDelete