Wednesday, June 30, 2010

And now for a moment of insanity...

I know I am an adult. I know I am a mother of two young boys. I know I bake, quilt, and make tea parties. But I can't help it. I love vampires. Always have, always will. It started when I was in college and hasn't let up. I have read every thing Anne Rice has every written. I have read Dracula, the original. I read all the Twilight books. I just spent last week watching all 12 episodes of Season 1 of True Blood (2 episodes a night). So in honor of the premier of the third Twilight movie tonight at 12:01 midnight I made these team cups for all my Twilight friends. I already purchased my tickets and will be seeing the movie this Saturday.
Each cup is in the font of that charachter. The fonts can be found at BellaandEdward.com.
I used my cricuit and vinyl. I used the SCAL program to create and cut all the names.
This last cup was for one among us who can't stand all the vampire talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment