Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Starting over again and again

I decided to sew the boarders down on Z's pirate quilt. I thought I could finish it off in the hour I had after dinner and before bath time. Not so... I had to take one side of the boarder apart 2 times. I kept catching the back fabric in the stitching. No matter what I did it kept happening. I was so tired by the time the hour was up and my hands were hurting so bad I had to put the quilt away without finishing the boarder. I am really starting to stress about how I am ever going to get to the other projects I want to work on. I don't know when I will find the time or if my hands will hold off. I have D's space quilt to do next, then I have the three Moda Charm quilts that I plan to make for my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. I have been checking out patterns on line for Charm quilts because I don't want to get bored making three of the same quilts. And at the rate I am going I won't have even one done before Hanukkah. I looked on lone at the Long Beach International Quilt Fair but decided there was no reason to go. I would just buy tons of fabric and see tons of projects I want to do but don't have time for. I also have a wall hanging quilt in mind for myself that I have been wanting to work on. So much to quilt and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment